Racetorations Unleaded Standard ‘High Port’ Cylinder Head – TR2-4A & Morgan +4
- Standard specification unleaded ‘High Port’ cylinder head suitable for TR3-4 & Morgan +4.
- Can be fitted to TR2 with different manifolds
- We only work on your supplied unit
- Ultrasonically cleaned before work starts
- Crack testing can be carried out at an extra charge
- See below for more information
Standard specification unleaded 'High Port' cylinder head suitable for TR3-4 but can be fitted to TR2 with different manifolds. Please be aware we do not offer an exchange on these heads, we only work on your supplied unit. The cylinder head is ultrasonically cleaned once stripped and checked for twist/distortion before moving forward. Crack testing can be carried out, there is an extra charge for this. Speak to us once you have ordered to discuss this.
The head face is skimmed a minimal amount to ensure the mounting surface is flat, this is then double checked before shipping. Each head is painted black unless specified otherwise. The head will be fitted with new hardened unleaded exhaust valve seats, valves, springs, valve stem oil seals & core plug. Valve guides will be Colsibro or Trojan material. Please allow 4-6 weeks manufacture time, we cannot start working until the head arrives with us.