Racetorations Ultralight One-Piece Steel Flywheel, Steel Crank, 7 1/4″ Clutch – TR2-4A & Morgan +4
- Ultralight all steel one-piece flywheel & ring gear suitable for TR2-4A & Morgan +4
- Suitable for only our steel crankshafts BEN209-4STD & BEN209-4NJ
- 10.3kg lighter than an original flywheel & 1.6kg lighter than BEN206
- Reduces the inertia of the rotating assembly allowing the engine to respond quicker
- Recommended only for competition cars
- Requires 7 1/4″ clutch assembly
Ultralight all steel one-piece flywheel & ring gear suitable for TR2-4A & Morgan +4 engines. This latest flywheel design is the lightest competition version we have produced at 10.3kg lighter than the original Triumph flywheel and 2kg lighter than any other competition flywheel available on the market. This considerable reduction in weight lowers the inertia of the rotating assembly allowing the engine to respond quicker to the demands of the driver. Recommended only for competition cars.
Manufactured in the UK by TTV Racing exclusively for Racetorations.
This flywheel is designed for use with a 7 1/4" (184mm) clutch system see BEN205 & BEN216 for the components required. The original starter motor must be replaced for the TR4 original version or RAC102.
For our uprated ARP bolt set see BEN242.
NOTE: This flywheel is only suitable for use with our steel crankshafts BEN209-4STD & BEN209-4NJ, it cannot be fitted to a standard crankshaft or any Racetorations steel crankshafts manufactured before May 2022.