Racetorations Lightweight One-Piece Steel Flywheel, 8 1/2″ Clutch – TR5-6
- Lightweight all steel one-piece flywheel & ring gear suitable for TR5-6
- Suitable for use with standard crankshafts as well as our steel cranks BEN209-6 & BEN209-6R
- 3.8kg lighter than an original flywheel
- Reduces the inertia of the rotating assembly allowing the engine to respond quicker, recommended for fast road engines
- Only for use on long-back crankshafts
Lightweight all steel one-piece flywheel & ring gear suitable for TR5-6 engines. This latest flywheel design is the lightest version we have produced at 3.8kg lighter than the original Triumph flywheel. This considerable reduction in weight lowers the inertia of the rotating assembly allowing the engine to respond quicker to the demands of the driver. Recommended for fast road engines.
Manufactured in the UK by TTV Racing exclusively for Racetorations.
This flywheel is designed for use with a 8 1/2" (216mm) clutch system see BEN203, BEN215 & BEN217 for the components required. The original starter can be used but we recommend RAC100.
For our uprated ARP bolt set see BEN242.