Racetorations Competition Side Screen Bracket Set – TR2-3A
- 1 set of brackets suitable for Racetorations fibreglass side screen set FBG103
- Fits to existing mountings and easily adjusted to give a perfect fit to the side screens
1 set of brackets suitable for Racetorations fibreglass side screen set FBG103. Fits to existing mountings and easily adjusted to give a perfect fit to the side screens.
Read through the fitting kit guide below before purchasing to understand the work you are required to carry once purchased.
Competition Side Screen Fitting Kit Installation Guide
- Long Steel Locating Bracket X 2
- Short Steel Locating Bracket, LH X 1 & RH X 1
The fitting kit is supplied in basic form and requires final modification by the end user. The brackets are produced around 50mm longer than required, this is to allow for correct fitment to each individual car. You will be required to cut & drill these brackets.
- Offer the side screen in position over the top of the door, mark the position of the securing brackets on the rolled edge of the fibreglass and remove the interfering material. This will allow the side screen to sit correctly on the door top. You may also need to remove material at both the front and rear ends of the side screen to enable a close fit, especially around the rear quarter capping. (This is not carried out before delivery as each car is different).
- With the side screen in position offer up the brackets and mark their required location. Drill the side screen & bolt on the brackets using the bolts provided.
- Cut the brackets to the desired length. Drill for Dzus fastener or fit wedge depending on fixing type fitted to the car.